There’s an old saying “you could die laughing,” but this week’s guest says “Not so fast! Laughing (and humor) promotes your well-being!”
Humor, laughing and well-being expert, Dr. Isaac Prilleltensky, Dean of Education and Human Development at the University of Miami and author of eight books and over 120 articles and chapters shares with us insights from his latest book, The Laughing Guide to Well-Being: Using Humor and Science to become Happier and Healthier. Dr. Prilleltensky shares:
- The different types of humor and how you too can nurture your sense of humor regardless of your diagnosis.
- How laughter changes your physical and mental well-being.
- Why laughing helps you think more clearly and creatively.
- How humor allows you to talk about painful things and deal with difficult things
- How to experiment with being “silly” and how it affects your well-being.
And many more helpful healing insights….
Join The Autoimmune Hour’s host Sharon Sayler for this intriguing episode available now at www.understandingautoimmune.com/Laughter