This week’s guest on The Autoimmune Hour is integrative medicine expert and author of ‘The Metabolic Approach to Cancer,’ Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, L.Ac, Dipl.OM. She is a walking encyclopedia of integrative medicine and the visionary and CEO of Optimal Terrain™.
With more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, she has emerged as one of the thought leaders in personalized precision medicine.
In this episode, she will share with us why the metabolic, deep nutrition and nontoxic approach serves us better than most conventional treatments that approach restoring health with a slash, burn, and poison a body’s healthy cells too mindset. If that’s not enough, your host, Sharon Sayler gets right down to it and has Dr. Winters share: How to use a nontoxic approach to cancer prevention and management,
- How to use a nontoxic approach to cancer prevention and management,
- Why 90–95 percent of cancers are caused by the standard American diet and exposure to environmental toxins,
- What do the words ‘metabolic’ and ‘integrated’ really mean,”
- What you inherit and what you can control about your health,
- What is deep nutrition and how do we start,
plus so much more!
Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, L.Ac, Dipl.OM works exclusively educating clients, doctors, and researchers worldwide on how to apply integrative oncology philosophically and therapeutically. Learn more about Dr. Winters at www.optimalterrainconsulting.com than listen to the value-packed hour. Available now at www.understandingautoimmune.com/DrNasha and find her book at http://amzn.to/2t51mAO
Video Clip from our Chat: