Are You Busy Living or What…?
In this episode of The Autoimmune Hour on Life Interrupted Radio, Sharon Sayler welcomes Tamara Green, LCSW and David Dachinger. This dynamic couple are the co-founders of Loving Meditations. Tamara is an author, speaker, and trainer whom Elle magazine referred to as “the soul-centered psychotherapist and meditation facilitator.” David is a survivor of stage IV cancer, a featured author, and Grammy-nominated composer and together, they are bringing ‘calm to cancer’ and to The Autoimmune Hour! They will share with us:
- What to do instead of focusing on fears
- How to set the tone for healing
- What is: a gratitude practice; a gratitude walk; and, a gratitude buddy?
- How David answered the question, “Are you busy living or busy dying?”
- And very important, how to honor your own miracle machine — your body!
Plus so much more….
Tamara and David create powerful mindfulness programs that help patients and caregivers to dramatically reduce stress, anxiety, pain, and discomfort throughout their medical ordeal and they are the authors of the new book, Live Calm with Cancer (and Beyond…). Learn more about their mindfulness app, programs and book at calmcancerstress.com and LovingMeditations.com then listen to this powerful, bliss-filled interview available now at www.understandingautoimmune.com/