The Autoimmune Hour welcomes Susan Hoy, classically trained chef and Agrologist, whose passion is to inspire and empower you to embrace life by finding joy in cooking all while taking your health back into your own hands.
After turning her own health around several years ago through holistic cooking, she now draws on her skills and knowledge to help her clients attain health, simplicity, and success through simple food choices and smart cooking techniques. In this episode, Susan will share:
- Easy, immediately successful plant-based recipes to create ‘real fast food,’
- How do vegan, vegetarian, and a plant based diets differ,
- Food myths including getting enough protein with a plant based diet,
- Ways to overcome the fear and overwhelm in changing your diet,
- Simple ways to calm inflammation, cravings, and emotional attachments to food.
Learn more about Susan at www.culinaryskillsandnutrition.ca and here’s the recipe she promised to share on the show Primavera-Zucchini-Noodle-Pasta-w-Dairy-Free-Alfredo-sauce.