The Autoimmune Hour host, Sharon Sayler welcomes Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tanya Gee. Dr. Tanya will share with us the history to TCM and why its roots are based on a deep understanding of the laws and patterns of nature and how that applies to the human body. She will explore with us how TCM is holistic in viewing the body, mind, spirit and emotions as an integrated whole, rather that disconnected parts to be treated separately.
Dr. Tanya Gee shares with us:
- What is Traditional Chinese Medicine,
- How TCM can work with western medicine practices,
- How the mind/body/emotional/spirit connection affects your health,
- Ways to be aware of how you are ‘being’ in this world,
- The TCM view of emotions and their relationship to your internal organ system,
And so much more in this laugh and joy-filled chat….
Dr. Tanya Gee inspires her patients to seek health and wellness through the holistic practices of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). As a graduate of the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver, BC, she completed her post-graduate studies and clinical practice in Hefei and Shanghai, China. Dr. Tanya holds the highest rank of her profession in the Province of British Columbia as a Registered Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Learn more about Dr. Tanya Gee at www.DrTanyaGee.com