Join me, The Autoimmune Hour’s host Sharon Sayler, as I welcome back transformational life coach Pi Venus Winslow, a specialist in narcissistic abuse recovery.
Throughout our chat, we examine the complex aspects of codependency and narcissistic abuse. Pi shares the red flags and traits of narcissists and the impact on those who grow up with narcissistic abuse. We also chat about the tendencies of codependents…
Codependency is a behavior pattern in which a person relies heavily on others for their emotional needs, often at the expense of their well-being. Codependents often become overly invested in other people’s problems and have difficulty setting boundaries.
Pi and Sharon explore how a codependent’s lack of sense of self and a pattern of self-abandonment can lead to ill health, including autoimmune conditions. Winslow also shares her three-phase approach to conquering codependency that involves release, reclaiming one’s worthiness, and rebuilding one’s life, including
• Ways to reclaim one’s authentic self.
• Understanding the interplay of narcissistic abuse and codependency
• Why are some people so attracted to narcissistic individuals
• The impact of a narcissistic upbringing
• Recognizing and addressing codependency
• Tips for Reclaiming Self
• Understanding the Connection between Codependency and Health and more…
More About Our Guest: Pi Venus Winslow is a published author, public speaker, and transformational life coach for those recovering from a narcissistic upbringing. Her robust 3-Phase Live Group Coaching Program to Conquer Codependency and Create Calm, Confidence, and Clarity helps people worldwide to overcome codependency and narcissistic abuse and begin living their lives free, calm, healthy, and confident.
Pi’s mission is to empower others to reclaim their authentic selves and live intentionally free from codependency and narcissistic abuse.
Pi’s Gift to Autoimmune Hour listeners—your free digital download of Pi’s book: Mother Medusa – Weaving Myth, Ritual, and Magic into Healing from a Narcissistic Upbringing
https://fullvenusrising.com/get-the-book-sign-up/ and to learn more about Pi’s group coaching program: https://member.fullvenusrising.com/courses/conquer-codependency-coaching-program
Share this link with your family and friends: www.UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/RedFlag_2024
* Your host and guest(s) are neither a doctor nor medical professional. In the capacity of this presentation, we are everyday people trying to make sense of the world. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, legal, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only and opinion only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.
©2024 Sharon Sayler and UnderstandingAutoimmune.com