In this episode, we welcome back award-winning author and guide Liberty Forrest to share her A’Ha moments and deep learnings about hope, persistence, and resilience on her road to recovery after her first anniversary of a catastrophic accident.
Liberty shares how her life has experienced a lot of change and how she has discovered many new things about herself, including how adaptable and creative one gets when necessary, including “I hope this one isn’t TMI, but even putting on my own knickers took several weeks,” plus
• How a practice of daily appreciation for having a healthy body helped.
• Ways to stay positive and not fall into the ‘woe-is-me’ trap.
• Her experience with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
• The importance of creating milestones.
• The world kept revolving, and so much more
More about our Guest: Our guest, Liberty Forrest, is an award-winning author, speaker, and contributor to numerous informational publications, including Huffington Post. She is also a senior contributor at SportsEdTV. And, a lover of really dumb jokes and the creator of the “Witchy” cartoons.
Check out her articles over at Medium (https://medium.com/@libertyforrestauthor). She has written numerous fiction and nonfiction books covering various topics. She loves sharing what she’s learned throughout her healing journey, personal development, and spiritual study.
It has been an essential part of her education and training as a Master Teacher, allowing her to fulfill her purpose of helping others achieve their highest potential. Learn more about Liberty at www.LibertyForrest.com and over at YouTube @LibertyForrest.
Share this link with family and friends: www.UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Liberty_2023
* Your host is neither a doctor nor a medical professional. In the capacity of this presentation, both host and guest are speaking as everyday people trying to make sense of the world, and IS OPINION ONLY. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, legal, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only and opinion only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.
©2023 Sharon Sayler and UnderstandingAutoimmune.com