It’s no secret that a healthy heart is essential. Yet, maybe because it’s always been there, I didn’t think much about my heart. I know, my bad… Did you know it may also be a key player in preventing other health issues?
In this fascinating chat with Michael Garko, Ph.D., a credentialed practicing nutritionist and the host-producer of Let’s Talk Nutrition, I realized how little I had thought about my heart and vascular system. I found myself saying, “Wow, I didn’t know that” a lot as he shared his insights and tips on how to keep our hearts healthy, including
• Ways to reduce your risk of chronic disease through having a healthy heart
• How to naturally lower your cholesterol levels
• What researchers say is a possible link between autoimmune disorders and heart disease
• Why even small steps like eating a balanced diet, getting regular exercise, and managing stress, can significantly reduce your risk, plus much more…
More About Our Guest: Dr. Michael Garko, Ph.D., is a credentialed and practicing nutritionist with an accredited Master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. Dr. Garko produced and hosted the popular health talk radio show Let’s Talk Nutrition, which aired for two hours a day, five days a week in over 500 cities coast-to-coast and was globally streamed worldwide. He believes nutrition is the driving force by which health is created, sustained, and reclaimed. He passionately believes that “your health is your wealth, and your health is the wealth of those who care about and love you.”
Please share with family and friends: https://UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/HeartHealth
* Your host is neither a doctor nor a medical professional. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.