In this episode, we explore ways to unblock and unlock success when we can’t seem to overcome negative habits and beliefs. Our guest, Karen Seltz has a Master’s degree in Counseling, is a certified Life Coach, and a Brain Gym Consultant and she serves purpose-driven women by helping them become more confident, courageous, vibrant, and free. As a transformation catalyst, Karen will show us ways to release limiting beliefs and reconnect to our true power, authenticity, and worthiness we were born to embody including:
• Ways to move past the voice of fear
• The value of observation and removing judgment.
• How to pretend your way out of negative habits.
• Brain Gym practices to reduce stress and feel grounded.
• Tips and techniques to stop triggers, over-reactions, and anxiety in its tracks
plus so much more.
Karen Seltz has triumphed over depression, addiction, lack of self-worth, and low self-confidence by doing the work that she now teaches. Karen has a loving, fun, no BS approach to fully supporting her clients in living the lives of their dreams. For more information, please visit HappinessGuru.net AND get your no-cost 30-Minute Breakthrough Session with Karen at https://calendly.com/karenseltz/30min.
Listen to this no B.S. transformational chat Friday, January 18th at 7 PM ET. at www.UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Seltz