In this episode, we explore toxins, poor nutrition, even too-much-of-a-good-thing, digestion, and the healing process with guest expert Eva Vennari from www.theElevateInstitute.com. Eva is on a mission to dismantle the status quo of the sickness industry. Having spent most of her adult life suffering from all kinds of conditions and fighting for her sanity, she decided to take matters into her own hands. That’s when everything shifted, and her body went from being the enemy to being her best and most devoted ally and partner.
One way to support your ‘devoted ally and partner’ is through removing toxins and imbalances within your systems, including digestion. Over time, toxins, waste, even those too-much-of-a-good-things can build up and cause a variety of health issues, including a weakened immune system, brain fog, and low energy.
Eva teaches worldwide how to take charge of your wellbeing and thrive. With her insights and delightful humor, she shares with us:
• What is Nutritional Balancing,
• How to uncover and correct imbalances and depletions in the body,
• What is hair mineral testing and how can it help in recreating balance,
• Why it is essential to optimize our digestion system,
• A new way to look at hydration, plus so much more.
Listen to this compelling episode and use this link to share with friends: