We uncover (pun intended) simple tips and easy hacks to improve our sleep with this week’s guest, Seth Davis, a Certified Adult Sleep Coach and the founder of Sleepably.
Sleepably is a Denver-based team of sleep coaches who help adults and children sleep better. After chatting with Seth, I was surprised to hear how extensively disrupted sleep, even moderately interrupted sleep, can affect our health. Seth shares with us how getting enough sleep and maintaining a consistent sleep schedule can improve our mood, boost our immune system, and even help with weight loss. He also shares:
• How to create a sleep sanctuary, a relaxing sleep environment,
• The new way(s) to have a sleep study and what sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome are,
• Why we need sunlight every morning and what to do if you have shift work,
• How poor sleep habits can increase the risk of autoimmune issues, depression, anxiety, heart disease, and more…
More About Our Guest
Seth Davis, a recovered insomniac, Certified Adult Sleep Coach, and the founder of Sleepably, a company dedicated to their client’s best sleep. Seth and his team of certified coaches work with adults and children worldwide to explore how their clients’ behaviors, thoughts, and lifestyles potentially affect their sleep. Through personalized plans for optimizing their rest and overcoming their sleep issues, they help clients get the rest every body needs. Learn more at Sleepably.com
Please share this link to our chat with family and friends: https://UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Seth-2023
* Your host is neither a doctor nor a medical professional. She is someone who is living well with an autoimmune diagnosis. This show is for educational purposes only. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.