Codependency and narcissistic abuse can be incredibly damaging to one’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. By understanding how behavior patterns develop and why they are so harmful, we can break free and begin to recover.
Our guest expert, a survivor to thriver, Pi Venus Winslow, is the author of Mother Medusa – Weaving Myth, Ritual, and Magic into Healing from a Narcissistic Upbringing and a transformational life coach, assures us that while it takes time and effort, it’s worth it to reclaim your sense of self and build a life free from fear and negative influences. She also shares
• Tips to unravel the intertwined layers of codependency and narcissistic abuse
• How codependency’s hyper-awareness harms your health
• What’s keeping you from healing from your narcissistic upbringing
• Setting boundaries and building resilience against codependency and narcissistic abuse
• Techniques to trust yourself and find your true self
Plus so much more…
More About Our Guest: Pi Venus Winslow is a published author, public speaker, and transformational life coach for those recovering from a narcissistic upbringing. Pi’s mission is to empower others to reclaim their authentic selves and live intentionally free from codependency and narcissistic abuse. And get your free digital gift of Pi’s book, Mother Medusa – Weaving Myth, Ritual, and Magic into Healing from a Narcissistic Upbringing at https://fullvenusrising.com/get-the-book-sign-up/
Share this link with your family and friends: www.UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Pi_2023
* Your host and guest are neither doctors nor medical professionals. We are everyday people trying to make sense of the world. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only and opinion only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.
©2023 Sharon Sayler and UnderstandingAutoimmune.com