Video Version Above
Podcast Version Below
With many autoimmune conditions, chronic pain comes along for the ride… and the last thing many of us want to do is pop another pill…. What if you could control your pain, without pills with minimal to no side effects?
We have two special guests for this episode of The Autoimmune Hour, that will answer that question and much more, they are alternative pain specialists Dr. Joe Tatta, DPT, CNN and Roberta Mittman, Licensed Acupuncturist, and they will share with us:
- Why pain, in part, may just be ‘all in your head…,
- What is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome,
- How pain is a sensory and emotional experience,
- Acute pain vs. chronic pain,
- Techniques that work such as mindfulness and acupuncture,
- And simple ways to quiet your “Harm-Alarm.”
Plus so much more….
One thing I’ve discovered through my autoimmune healing journey is that it’s a physical, emotional, and mind-healing that happens. Oh, those mind games that we can play… listen in as we explore using our own “mind-games” and other methods to stop pain in its tracks.
Join me, your host, Sharon Sayler, for this powerful, important episode with Dr. Joe Tatta, DPT, CNN and Roberta Mittman, Licensed Acupuncturist. Available now.