All too often with autoimmune your hormones (and other vital systems) are severely disrupted. On this informative episode of The Autoimmune Hour, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne (a.k.a. The Paleo Mom) joins us to share far more than paleo tips!
In this information packed interview you will discover how to:
- Train your hormones to “behave” and cycle properly.
- Improve your ability to fall asleep fast and stay asleep.
- Manage pain and increase your mental clarity and focus
- Build your body and immune system’s resilience
- Discover what foods you are sensitive to and what to do when you do… plus so much more.
About Our Guest:
Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D. (a.k.a. The Paleo Mom) is the blogger behind the award-winning blog www.ThePaleoMom.com, cohost of the top-rated and syndicated The Paleo View podcast, and New York Times Bestselling author of The Paleo Approach, The Paleo Approach Cookbook, and The Healing Kitchen.
Dr. Sarah is passionate about scientific literacy and has the uncanny knack for distilling scientific concepts into straightforward and accessible explanations. As a scientist both by training and by nature, Sarah is deeply interested in understanding how the foods we eat interact with our gut barriers, immune systems, and hormones to influence health.
Her curiosity goes further than just our diet; she is genuinely interested in lifestyle factors like sleep, stress, and activity on which she shares her wisdom freely on this episode of The Autoimmune Hour.
#autoimmune #LIR #Paleo