Video Version Above
Podcast Version Below
This week’s guest on Life Interrupted Radio is Dr. Peter Osborne, known as the “Gluten Free Warrior” and author of No Grain, No Pain: A 30-Day Diet for Eliminating Chronic Pain — For Life. He will share easy ways to relieve pain and heal in ways most other professionals will never tell you because most don’t even know!
If you suffer from unexplained pain or know someone who does you have to listen as Dr. Osborne shares:
• Why foods you’ve always been told were ‘healthy’ may actually be making you sick.
• What is “Leaky Gut” and why your doctor may dismiss it
• How painkillers and other drugs deplete your body of vitamins and minerals vital to healing, actually aggravating the root cause of pain.
• Why just because you don’t test positive for celiac disease doesn’t mean you aren’t sensitive to gluten.
• Why removing all grains (and certain other foods) can eliminate chronic pain once and for all.
Dr. Peter Osborne founded Gluten Free Society in 2010 to help educate patients and physicians on the far reaching effects of gluten sensitivity. He is the author of Glutenology, a series of books designed to help educate the world about gluten. His latest book No Grain, No Pain: A 30-Day Diet for Eliminating Chronic Pain — For Life. He has helped thousands of patients recover from mysterious medical illnesses. Learn more about Dr. Osborne and “No Grain, No Pain” at www.NoGrainNoPainBook.com