Join Sharon Sayler as she welcomes back organizing, decluttering, and pre-planning expert Sharon McRill. What better time to talk about decluttering, organizing, and pre-planning than the beginning of the new year?
McRill shares tips for creating an emotionally, strategically, and ethically sound plan for downsizing or preparing for a life-altering event.
Some of the highlights McRill shares are the value of time in organizing and planning. She also emphasizes the importance of documenting your belongings, especially keys, family heirlooms, or unique keepsakes such as family photos.
In addition, she shares her professional insights on:
_ The pros and cons of hiring ‘the pros,’
– The importance of pre-planning at any age,
– The emotional aspects of planning and organizing,
– Where to begin when starting the organizing process,
– The importance of identifying what’s essential and what’s not…
And so much more…
More About Our Guest: Sharon McRill likes to help busy and overwhelmed people get things done. Owner and president of The Betty Brigade, an Ann Arbor-based organization and relocation company, Sharon and her team of “Betties” perform such projects as moving coordination, clear outs, organizing, and handymen services. She is the author of the valuable book, Downsizing the Silver Tsunami: Who to Call and Where Does the Stuff Go? For more information on The Betty Brigade, visit www.bettybrigade.com.
Share this link with your family and friends: www.UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Plan_2024
* Your host and guest(s) are neither a doctor nor medical professional. In the capacity of this presentation, we are everyday people trying to make sense of the world. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, legal, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only and opinion only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.
©2023 Sharon Sayler and UnderstandingAutoimmune.com