Have you ever considered whether your home decor choices, such as color schemes or furniture placement, can affect your health and well-being? Get ready to learn some eye-opening information, including the surprising impact of a bedroom mirror. Plus, you won’t believe the unexpected item that should not be in Sharon’s studio…wait until you hear about that…
In this episode of The Autoimmune Hour, host Sharon Sayler dives deep into the fascinating world of Feng Shui with Feng Shui Master and author of the best-selling book Feng Shui Your Life, Marie Diamond.
Together, they explore practical tips for arranging our living and work spaces to support our health and well-being. Marie illustrates the importance of being aware of our surroundings and mindful of what we choose to keep in our living and work spaces. From transforming bedrooms to rethinking plant placement, this enlightening chat offers invaluable insight into creating harmonious and healing living spaces. Discover,
• The Impact of Feng Shui on your health and well-being
• The role of clutter and your health
• Feng Shui and your spouse and kids,
• How your subconscious is affected by your surroundings
• Plenty of very practical applications of Feng Shui
And much, much more…
More About Our Guest: The most renowned Feng Shui Master in the world today, Marie Diamond, is a star of the worldwide phenomenon The Secret, a global bestselling author, and one of the planet’s premiere transformational leaders. She is here today to talk about her brand new book from Hay House and a Peacock Network TV show coming this winter on how to ‘Feng Shui Your Life.’
Marie has built an incredible worldwide following. She has taught more than one million students over the past 30 years and is a sought-after speaker in more than 30 countries. She is a personal, business, and spiritual mentor and consultant to a who’s who of celebrities in film, music, C-suites, global leadership, sports, and even royal palaces. Counted among her clients are Steven Spielberg, Jodie, Foster, Dan Aykroyd, Big Sean, Paula Abdul, Jason Bateman, and luminaries Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Dr. John Gray, Marianne Williamson, Rhonda Byrne, and Vishen Lakhiani. Her soul purpose is to enlighten more than 500 million people during her lifetime. Learn more at MarieDiamond.com
Share this link with your family and friends: www.UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Marie_2024
* Your host and guest(s) are neither a doctor nor medical professional. In the capacity of this presentation, we are everyday people trying to make sense of the world. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, legal, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only and opinion only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.
©2024 Sharon Sayler and UnderstandingAutoimmune.com