Video Version Above
Podcast Version Below
If I had a magic wand, one of the things I’d use it for would be to ‘optimize health for everyone to live with vitality and joy’ and that’s what this week’s guest on The Autoimmune Hour says can happen….
In this intriguing interview, we demystify the ancient health balancing system of Ayurveda with expert Acharya Shunya. Acharya Shunya (Acharya is a title bestowed on a master of this art and science, Shunya is her name), is a gifted healer who brings ancient wisdoms into this time, so we can all understand and benefit.
Her lineage of Ayurveda sacred teachers and masters goes back centuries and she knows it is her sacred duty to put this knowledge into the hands of everyone today — especially people who have sought answers in modern medicine, but are continuing to look for more answers. Acharya Shunya will share with us her deep wisdom including:
- The three subtle states that regulate and sustain your bodily functions and what you can do to adjust any or all,
- Why you want to wake early before sunrise,
- Why drinking cold water and other iced beverages may be damaging your metabolism,
- Simple things to do to create profound health implications including massage with oils daily before bath or shower,
- And more… from Acharya Shunya and her new book, ‘Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom: A Complete Prescription to Optimize Your Health, Prevent Disease, and Live with Vitality and Joy.’
In this informative interview, Acharya Shunya provides us with an understanding of how to transform your health, emotional and mental outlook with this ancient wisdom.