In this episode, we welcome Laura Jack, the founder of the Compassion Code Academy and author of the international bestseller ‘The Compassion Code: How To Say The Right Thing When The Wrong Thing Happens.
I know I used to ruminate on how I could’ve done better all the time… It’s hard to heal if you are always beating yourself up… Studies have shown that practicing self-compassion can lead to improved health, increased happiness, and stronger relationships.
In our time together, Laura shares techniques for treating ourselves with the same kindness and support we would show a dear friend. She also shares great ways to recover from years of negative self-talk, including
• How to create healthy boundaries using our own internal ‘mental bouncer’
• Ways to cultivate soothing self-talk instead of critical talk
• The importance of personal expression and play
• Why it’s important to quiet the constant mental chatter and more…
More About Our Guest: Laura Jack, the founder of the Compassion Code Academy, is a leading authority in self-compassion and compassionate communication. With her unique expertise in reparenting and compassionate leadership, Laura empowers service-driven leaders in healthcare, education, and non-profits to navigate pivotal moments, cultivate self-compassion, and build a legacy of authentic impact, creating a meaningful path forward for themselves and those they serve.” Be sure and get Laura’s Self-Wellth Assessment at TheCompassionCodeAcademy.com/self-wellth/ and learn more about Laura and her work at LauraJack.com
Please share with family and friends: https://UnderstandingAutoimmune.com/Laura-2023
* Your host and guest are neither doctors nor medical professionals. The information presented in this interview cannot substitute for the advice of your physician or other trained medical, healthcare, or other professionals. Host(s) and guest(s) are not diagnosing specific conditions during the show. This show is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat autoimmune diseases or other conditions or illnesses. The information provided on UnderstandingAutoimmune.com, Life Interrupted Radio.com, and The Autoimmune Hour is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for your own medical, legal, or other professional advice and care.