In this fun, informative and free-wheeling chat, Sharon Sayler and Charmaine Hammond, Certified Speaking Professional, bestselling author ( 5 books & featured in 6 others) and with a Master’s Degree in Conflict Management, shares with us great tips and techniques for building resilience and reducing compassion fatigue including:
- What are resilience, grit, and willpower?
- How humor, laughter, and play help healing
- How to reframe situations and change your language for success
- Why you want to set realistic goals and why to-do-lists add to your stress
- Plus so much more including tips for removing the emotion(s) around whatever is keeping you stuck….
Charmaine Hammond has been in the business of transforming lives, building sustainable collaborations, and helping businesses succeed for more than 25 years. She is committed to helping businesses and corporations form sustainable collaborations within their own companies and across departments, as well as with community organizations and stakeholders and now helps people and organizations build resilience and reduce compassion fatigue in the workplace. Learn more at www.charmainehammond.com and www.raiseadream.com