Life Interrupted Radio welcomes our resident health and wellness expert Roberta Mittman. Roberta is a dedicated alternative healthcare practitioner, health and wellness coach, speaker, author, licensed acupuncturist, and the founder of the Park Avenue Center of Wellbeing in New Your City.
On this special episode in our autoimmune series on Life Interrupted Radio, Sharon Sayler and Roberta will share how the holidays can sometimes make symptoms and conditions worse and how to easily integrate stress-reduction, how to stay balanced and in control and what to do when you are pushed together with people, places, and things that you’d rather avoid this holiday….
We will be sharing tips and tricks on:
- What to eat so you nourish your body, mind and spirit
- How to simplify including when and how to ask for help
- Ways to find joy, gratitude and happiness regardless of drama and others’ stories
- How to know what to say “No” to and fool-proof way to do it
- Ways to exercise, relax and breathe even when its cold outside
Listen to this latest podcast, available now at www.understandingautoimmune.com/HolidayHacks to hear Sharon and Roberta’s tips and tricks for wellness and how you too can not only survive – you can THRIVE during this time of year!
About Roberta Mittman:
Roberta Mittman is a dedicated alternative healthcare practitioner, health and wellness coach, speaker, author, licensed acupuncturist, and the founder of the Park Avenue Center of Wellbeing in New Your City. Learn more about Roberta at: www.RobertaMittman.com